Story by Lilly Pandis
Here is my list of 10 things that will help you get through the college crisis:
- First of all, breathe, don’t panic.
- Get a planner and plan your weeks ahead of time.
- Talk to faculty members, friends and family for help and/or advice.
- Focus on academics, your social life can wait.
- If you’re unsure about your major, remember why you picked it in the first place.
- Set attainable goals for yourself.
- Stop comparing yourself to your peers.
- If you’re worried about internships, start asking around and thinking about different possibilities. Then apply. It never hurts to apply.
- Remember that your major doesn’t necessarily limit you to that field after you graduate.
- Drink some tea, relax, and realize that this, too, shall pass.
Check out this fun website full of tips and tricks to help you take on college: