By Lilly Pandis
Here is a small of important things to pack when traveling alone in order to have a successful and enjoyable experience:
- A translation book – extremely helpful if you are in a country with a foreign language.
- A good pair of headphones – because who travels without music or Netflix nowadays?
- A map – yes, an actual map. Don’t rely completely on technology.
- Snacks and water – especially crucial for long traveling days.
- Cash – you never know where the closest ATM might be.
- Gum – an essential especially on airplanes.
- Advil – you wouldn’t want a headache to ruin your day.
- A camera – so you can visually capture all the beautiful things you might come across.
- A journal – document your experience. This will be fun to read in a few years.
- A positive attitude – probably the most important!