By Maddy Saunders
It can be hard to get rid of once it gets ahold of you but here are some tips on how to get rid of the mid college crisis:
1. Relax. Take a couple of deep breaths and try to remain calm.
2. Make a list of things you want to accomplish. Try not to think of the time you feel you wasted but rather think of all the time you have left.
3. Let your friends and classmates motivate you. At Chapman, many students are involved in cool clubs or internship and are willing to help others get involved.
4. Understand that it okay to not know what you want or have second thoughts about what you think you want to do. Try to keep your confidence up and don’t doubt yourself.
5. If you feel really stressed talk to someone. Chapman provides counseling services and it’s likely that your friends are experiencing similar feelings as you.