by Annie Sullivan
1. Milk + Honey
- Located at The CAMP in Costa Mesa, Milk + Honey is a cozy coffee shop that serves coffee, tea, and small bites (try the lavender tea latte).
- Visit http://thecampsite.com/shops/milk-honey for more information.
2. Sidecar Doughnut
- Sidecar is a specialty doughnut shop, located in Costa Mesa, dedicated to the craft of hand-made and creative donuts.
- Visit http://www.sidecardoughnuts.com/ for more information.
3. Meads Green Door Café
- Located on Chapman Avenue, Meads is a vegetarian café serving creative cuisine to be enjoyed by carnivores and herbivores alike.
- Visit http://www.meadsgreendoor.com/ for more information.