Story by Ruchika Bajaj
College is the time where we can have fun and explore what we want. So if you ever find yourself in a position of being in a friends with benefits relationship, don't be afraid to look to this guide for some help.
1. Do not catch the “feels”, make sure that you know the relationship is casual and are not under the impression it is more serious than it is.
2. Don't get mad if you see your friend with benefits with someone else.
3. Don't encourage your friends to meet or hang out with your friend with benefits.
4. Remember that your relationship should stay within the bedroom.
5. Do not feel pressured to do anything you are not comfortable with.
6. Try not to leave your things at their house, apartment, etc.
7. Keep an open mind to meeting new people.
8. Set some guidelines and do your best to follow them.
9. Know that it could end at any point and time.
10. Always be safe!